Diane Stafford, Moritza Day, "1000 Best Job Hunting Secrets"
Sourcebooks | 2004 | ISBN: 1402202180 | 496 pages | PDF | 1,1 MB
Consisting of 1,000 you-must-have-these, job-winning tips, The 1000 Best Resume Secrets covers the how-to of resume writing, what resumes must contain and the ways to make yours stand out among legions of others. Whether you are hunting for your first job, seeking a better position or planning to rejoin the workforce after raising kids or a mini-retirement, The 1000 Best Resume Secrets can get you the job you want. In twenty-seven chapters, subjects covered include:
• Creating an irresistible resume
• Soccer mom resumes
• Writing an effective resume for flexible work styles
• Knowing the pet peeves of hiring managers and head hunters
• Getting your resume into the right hands
• Knowing the pros and cons of e-resumes and creating your own
• Knowing what employers consider resume turn-ons and turn-offs
In addition, the book is filled with numerous sample resumes for every situation you might encounter, plus tips on writing a great cover letter and how to get noticed in today’s electronic world. The 1000 Best Resume Secrets will lead you past the landmines and straight to the target—the job you really think would make you happy.
Only ONE (1) RS mirror, please
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.