Shannon P. Pratt "Valuing a Business, 5th Edition"
McGraw-Hill | 2007-12-21 | ISBN: 0071441808 | 1000 pages | PDF | 3,5 MB
Capitalize on All the Latest Legal, Financial, and Compliance Information Needed to Analyze and Appraise Any Business
For over 25 years, Valuing a Business has provided professionals and students with expert business valuation information, offering clear, concise coverage of valuation principles and methods. Over the decades, the book's unsurpassed explanations of all valuation issues have made it the definitive text in the field, against which every other business valuation book is measured.
Now updated with new legal, financial, and compliance material, the Fifth Edition of Valuing a Business presents detailed answers to virtually all valuation questions_ranging from executive compensation and lost profits analysis…to ESOP issues and valuation discounts.
Written by Shannon Pratt, one of the world's leading authorities on business valuation, this updated classic offers a complete “one-stop” compendium of information on the full range of valuation concepts and methods. Valuing a Business contains step-by-step discussions and analyses of:
• Business Valuation Standards and Credentials
• Defining the Assignment
• Business Valuation Theory and Principles
• Gathering Company Data
• Site Visits and Interviews
• Researching Economic and Industry Information
• Analyzing Financial Statements
• Financial Statement Ratio Analysis
• Income, Market, and Asset-Based Approaches to Valuation
• The Capitalized Excess Earnings Method
• Premiums and Discounts
• Writing and Reviewing Business Valuation Reports
• Valuing Debt Securities, Preferred Stock, Stock Options, and S Corporation Stock
• Valuations for Estate and Gift Tax Purposes
• Buy-Sell Agreements
• Valuations for Income Tax Purposes
• Valuation with Employee Stock Ownership Plans
• Valuations for Ad Valorem Taxation
• Dissenting Stockholder and Minority Oppression Actions
• Valuations for Marital Dissolution Purposes
• Litigation Support Services
• Expert Testimony
• Arbitration and Mediation
This landmark reference also presents a wealth of recent court cases for each valuation area, which together provide a comprehensive overview of all the legal rulings and trends in the field of business valuation.
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.