Скачать We The People's Guide to Estate Planning: A Do-It-Yourself Plan for Creating a Will and Living Trust бесплатно
We The People's Guide to Estate Planning: A Do-It-Yourself Plan for Creating a Will and Living Trust
Publisher: Wiley | ISBN: 0471716677 | edition 2005 | PDF | 320 pages | 1,45 mb
We The People is America's largest legal document services company. Dedicated to helping every American avoid the high cost of legal fees, We The People gives you the information you need to handle your own legal filings quickly, easily, and inexpensively. Hundreds of thousands of Americans have already liberated themselves from the tyranny of attorneys' fees--and now you can too!
We The People's Guide to Estate Planning makes planning for your future as painless as possible--all without the added hassle of hiring a lawyer. This practical, nuts-and-bolts guide covers all the basics of do-it-yourself estate planning, and covers everything you need to know about living trusts, wills, probate, and estate taxes. Extra resources--a glossary of estate planning terminology; a section on frequently asked questions; samples of effective living trusts and a last will and testament; as well as worksheets and essential information on how to settle an estate--make this the best resource available for this important step in planning for the future. You'll have all the information you need to understand the legal language of a will or living trust and learn how to seek state-specific laws and customs so you can tailor your plans accordingly. In addition, you can download sample documents from which you can create your own. Inside, you'll learn all the basics and more:
* Whether you need a living trust, a will, or both
* Creating a valid last will and testament
* Designating a successor trustee or executor to an estate
* Deciding who gets what--and making sure they do
* Setting up a living trust and funding it with assets
* Understanding durable power of attorney documents and living wills
* Tax-saving tips that help you leave more for your beneficiaries
* Getting to know (in plain English) the legal language of your will or living trust
* Where to download sample documents
* Settling an estate with or without a valid will or living trust
It's important to take care of the ones you love after you're gone. But if your estate planning isn't done clearly, precisely, and legally, you could end up creating more problems for your survivors than you solve. Do it right, do it inexpensively, and do it yourself--with We The People's Guide to Estate Planning.