Скачать Business Plans Handbook: A compilation of Actual Business Plans Developed by Businesses Throughout North America бесплатно
Lynne Pearce "Business Plans Handbook: A compilation of Actual Business Plans Developed by Businesses Throughout North America"
Gale Cengage | 2004-08 | ISBN: 0787664855 | 555 pages | PDF | 2 MB
A wonderful book that will help the reader train himself or herself to research and write a stellar business plan of their own!
VOLUME 10. I love this resource. I cannot say enough positive things about it. I am a SCORE (Senior Corps of Retired Executives) volunteer who provides business coaching services via email and in-person. I have recommended on almost every occasion that my "clients" who are starting a business and need to prepare a business plan search out for this volume and the others that follow it at their public library, community college library, or university library.
A business plan is a 25-35 page written document that includes the following ten sections:
1. Business History and Outlook
2. Description of Product or Services
3. Market Examination (target market)
4. Description and analysis of Competition (competitors serving target market)
5. Marketing (various options and a plan)
7. Administration and Management
8. Key Personnel
9. Potential Problems and Solutions to those Problems
10. Financial Information (BS, IS, Stmt of Cash Flows)
Included in this volume are the following sample business plans:
1. Automotive Repair Service
2. Bioterrorism Prevention Organization
3. Bistro and Wine Bar
4. Coatings Inspection Company
5. Event Photography Service
6. Fertilizer and Commodity Chemicals Company
7. Food, Diet and Nutrition Company
8. Food Distributor (template)
9. Golf Grip Manufacturer
10. Hardware Store (template)
11. Holistic Health Center
12. Home Decor Products Manufacturer
13. Housing Rehabilitation Company
14. Internet and Network Security Solution Provider
15. Litigation Services Company
16. Medical Equipment Producer
17. Mural Company
18. Network Game Centers
19. Online Customer Service Support
20. Painting Company
21. Routing/Navigation Software Company
22. Structural Genomics Software Provider
None of the above plans are 25-35 pages long. And few if any have good Financial Information. But what they do provide the reader is examples of how business plans are supposed to present information. You will no doubt see big holes in the sample plans. It is those holes you need to be aware of so you can fill them in when you prepare your own business plan.
Read the plans as if you were going to use them to start a similar business. Ask yourself what you still need to know after reading each plan that you must have an answer for in order to use the plan as a blueprint for actually running your own business. As you do this for each of the plans you will become expert at analyzing and critiquing business plans. And that is what you need to be able to do well when you write your own business plan. 5 stars!