Larry Percy "Strategic Integrated Marketing Communications"
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2008-04-30 | ISBN: 0750679808 | 375 pages | PDF | 5,4 MB
This exciting and comprehensive new textbook deals with all aspects of integrated marketing communication from a strategic perspective. Integrated Marketing Communications is planning in a systematic way to determine the most effective and consistent message for appropriate target audiences. The book shows clearly that this is rarely achieved in organisations where the needs of the brand can become lost in managerial needs to pursue IMC budgets- i.e. the share of the internal pie is more important than the external impact. It demonstrates that IMC is not just the utilisation of multiple communications options in a campaign but depends on-
* Effective brands having the right positioning and brand attitude
* The use of IMC to ensure that that all aspects of the brand communications reinforce the brand message consistently
* That IMC is ensures that all marketing communications for brands also support the company's overall identity, image and reputation
As a result this means the book itself is an integrated whole, not just a series of related chapters. It introduces the concept of IMC and what it can accomplish, then leads the reader through the thinking that is necessary to understand the issues involved with IMC strategic planning, how to develop effective executions within an IMC program, and then how to optimize delivery to the appropriate target audience. It will be an essential text for undergraduate, graduate and executive students.
* Strategic Integrated Marketing Comunications is a critical success factor in building strong brands and strong companies.
* A new discipline IMC now lies at the heart of Marketing Strategy.
* Corporate image identity and reputation have never been more important and this book is the essential text in the field.
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.