Скачать Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions: A Tactical Playbook for Managers and Executives бесплатно
Keith Rosen "Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions: A Tactical Playbook for Managers and Executives"
Wiley | 2008-03-14 | ISBN: 0470142510 | 327 pages | PDF | 1,3 MB
"Winning in sales is no different than winning in life. If you embrace Keith's philosophy, you can certainly expect to win in all areas of your life, while making a profound and measurable impact on your salespeople's performance and attitude."--Dr. Denis Waitley, Best Selling Author of The Seeds of Greatness and The Psychology of Winning
"There is no other single activity to boost sales that works better than sales coaching and Keith's book, Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions, is the best ever written on how to do it well."--Brian Tracy, Author, Getting Rich Your Own Way
Technology has not only changed the way companies sell but the way managers build and develop their team. With a savvy, younger generation to manage and fewer resources to do so, managers have less face time with their staff. As more companies transition to a virtual team environment, it's essential for managers to learn how to quickly and efficiently coach, develop, motivate and retain their top performers at a distance; over the telephone and via the internet.
Today's sales managers may know how to sell but most don't know how to effectively develop their salespeople. Even with the right knowledge and resources, they're usually too bogged down in daily challenges, deadlines, and personal responsibilities to get it all done. As a result, advancing their salespeople takes a back seat to more immediate problems, keeping sales teams mired in mediocrity.
Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions is an essential playbook that you can reference daily to develop your own executive sales coaching skills; the missing discipline amongst today's leaders. Using a tactical coaching system that is easy to deploy on a consistent basis, this book shows you how to realize the potential of your sales team- and retain your top performers.
Packed with real case studies, a 30-Day Turnaround Strategy, coaching templates and a library of powerful coaching questions, this is the ultimate practical sales coaching resource for sales managers, executives, and business owners.
Tap into the experience of a master coach. Discover step by step how to become an effective and influential sales coach, and turn your people into
motivated, successful sellers.
• Turn underperformers into super-achievers; fast.
• Attract and retain top sales talent by developing your own internal coaching program.
• Coach your salespeople to become self-motivated through the Art of Enrollment, the new language of leadership.
• Handle difficult salespeople and determine when to let them go without collateral damage.
• Eliminate time consuming distractions and the heavy burden of dependency that traditional management styles create.
• Empower salespeople to solve their own problems and become fully accountable for their success using the L.E.A.D.S. Coaching System - rather than being dependant on you.
You will also discover how you can:
• Leverage your personal strengths as well as the hidden talents of your team.
• Communicate, connect and captivate your team during each meeting or conversation.
• Get people into action without resistance.
• Eliminate hours of your workload by identifying and eliminating the time killers in order to focus on the non negotiable activities you can consistently engage in that yield the greatest ROI.
Plenty of books espouse new management and leadership theories for managers, but few show you how to actually coach your people on a daily basis in a way that creates measurable change. Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions provides that proven methodology and tactical strategy for coaching which bridges the gap between theory and execution. Now, you can implement a systematic approach to develop a world class sales team and achieve the meaningful, long lasting results you want-today.