Tom Hutchison, Amy Macy, Paul Allen "Record Label Marketing"
Focal Press | 2005-12-14 | ISBN: 0240807871 | 432 pages | PDF | 3,3 MB
Record Label Marketing provides clear, in-depth information on corporate marketing processes, combining marketing theory with the real world "how to" practiced in marketing war rooms. This industry-defining book is clearly illustrated throughout with figures, tables, graphs, and glossaries. Record Label Marketing is essential reading for current and aspiring professionals and students, and also offers a valuable overview of the music industry.
Record Label Marketing...
* Builds your knowledge base by introducing the basics of the marketing mix, market segmentation and consumer behavior
* Gives you the tools necessary to understand and use SoundScan data, and to successfully manage the budget of a recorded music project
* Presents vital information on label publicity, advertising, retail distribution and marketing research
* Introduces you to industry resources like NARM, RIAA, and the IFPI
* Offers essential marketing strategies including grassroots promotion and Internet/new media, as well as highlighting international marketing opportunities
* Reveals how successful labels use video production, promotional touring and special products to build revenue
* Looks to the future of the music business-how online developments, technological diffusion, and convergence and new markets are continually reshaping the industry
* The only book that looks inside the marketing machine of commercial record labels
* Presented in a clear, readable manner with industry figures (and how to read them), tables, graphs, glossaries and example marketing plans
* A dedicated website: www.recordlabelmarketing.com offers interactive assignments and updates
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.