Arch G. Woodside "Market-Driven Thinking: Achieving Contextual Intelligence"
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2005-02-03 | ISBN: 0750679018 | 328 pages | PDF | 1,3 MB
Market-Driven Thinking provides a useful mental model and tools for learning about how executives and customers think within marketplace contexts. When the need to learn about how executives and customer think is recognized, a solution is usually implemented automatically, with no thought given to the relative worth of alternative methods to learn fill the need. Thus, the "dominant logics" (most often implemented methods) to learn about thinking are written surveys and focus group interviews--two research methods that that almost always fail to provide valid and useful answers on how and why executives and customers think the way they do.
Through descriptive research, MDT examines the actual thinking and actions by executives and customers related to making marketplace decisions. The book aims to achieve three objectives:
* Increase the reader's knowledge of the unconscious and conscious thinking processes of participants marketplace contexts
* Provide research tools useful for revealing the unconscious and conscious thinking processes of executives and customers
* Provide in-depth examples of these research tools in both business-to-business and business-to-consumer contexts
This book asks how we actually go about thinking, examining this process and its influences within the context of B2B and B2C marketplaces in developed nations.
* Looks at thought and choice in both B2B (business-to-business) and B2C (business-to-consumer) contexts
* Provides models and research tools to reveal thinking processes in marketplace decisions, illustrated by case studies and examples
* Challenges traditional research methods such as surveys and focus groups
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.