Melissa S. Kollen-Rice, "Buying Real Estate Foreclosures"
McGraw-Hill | 2003-06-27 | ISBN: 0071412387 | 224 pages | PDF | 2,3 MB
"... want to buy a house or other real estate below market value? If so, read this book."--Robert J. Bruss, syndicated real estate columnist
Home foreclosures are at a ten-year high, and this new edition of Melissa Kollen-Rice's bestselling guide fills readers in on everything they need to know to find and finance real estate bargains from banks, S&Ls, public auctions, government agencies, and other sources. Packed with worksheets, checklists, and contact directories, Buying Real Estate Foreclosures is the resource for novices and pros alike. This fully revised and updated edition features:
* Guidance on pitfalls, hidden costs, sources of foreclosure lists, and creative financing strategies
* Valuable sample forms and documents
* A new chapter--"What the banks don't want you to know: why are they so motivated to sell?"
* New strategies to help investors cut through the red tape
* In-depth discussions of the benefits and risks of all types of financing
* A completely updated pre-bid checklist
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.