The Investment Think Tank: Theory, Strategy, and Practice For Advisers
Bloomberg Press | ISBN: 157660165X | 2004-11-01 | PDF | 400 pages |4 Mb
- Among the thought leaders contributing to the book are:
- Ross Levin, nationally known adviser and author of The Wealth Management Index, on monitoring success in helping clients reach their goals
- William Reichenstein, professor of finance, insurance, and real estate at Baylor University, on asset allocation
- Don Phillips, managing director of Morningstar, Inc., on constructing a portfolio of mutual funds
- Roger Ibbotson, founder and chairman of Ibbotson Associates and finance professor at Yale School of Management, on controlling risk in a retirement portfolio--and many more.
- Audience: Professionals who advise retail and institutional investors
- The biggest names, the biggest ideas in investment management, together in one book
- The media constantly call upon co-editors Evensky and Katz
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.