Gary W. Carter, Gary Carter "Getting Started in Tax Consulting"
Wiley | 2001-04-06 | ISBN: 0471384542 | 304 pages | PDF | 1,2 MB
The Complete, Authoritative Guide to Getting Started in Tax Consulting
Tax consulting and return preparation is a fast-paced, dynamic industry-one that promises high earning potential. In this book, tax advisor Gary Carter shows you just what it takes to become an in-demand tax consultant. You'll discover how to break into the tax business, even with relatively limited education and training, and build a path to your new career with Carter's five-step formula for success. Brimming with expert advice from tax professionals and featuring up-to-the-minute coverage of everything from qualifications and employment opportunities to Internet resources, Getting Started in Tax Consulting shows you how to:
* Assess your personality fit for the tax profession
* Formulate your business plan for starting a tax practice
* Find a niche for your tax services
* Choose between a sole proprietorship, a partnership, a C corporation, an S corporation, and a limited liability company
* Set your fees and market your services
* Perform research-an essential skill of the tax professional
* Make the IRS your partner and advisor-not your adversary
* Start a Web-based tax service
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.