Act Exam Success in Only 6 Simple Steps! By Elizabeth Chesla, Nancy Hirsch, Melinda Grove
Publisher: Learning Express (NY) 2003 | 224 Pages | ISBN: 1576854361 | PDF | 1.4 MB
LearningExpress's ACT Exam Success in Only 6 Steps! is a potent ACT study tool. Test-takers can learn about the test and discover effective problem-solving strategies tailored to each type of question, along with complete lessons on how to tackle all four topic areas tested on the official exam. In addition to the focused subject practice in this book, students can learn the principles of time management and how to prepare and stick to a detailed and realistic study plan. Straightforward advice from the pros includes topics like finding time to study, capitalizing on prime study time without missing out on other high school events, and smart methods for getting the most out of each study session. To help reinforce key terms and concepts, math and science glossaries are included; likewise, an appendix of ACT print and online resources completes this book.
* Subjects > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > General
* Subjects > Business & Investing > Job Hunting & Careers > Guides
* Subjects > Nonfiction > Education > College & University > General
* Subjects > Nonfiction > Education > General
* Subjects > Reference > Education > General
* Subjects > Reference > Education > Test Guides - College & University > ACT (American College Tests)
* Subjects > Reference > Education > Testing
* Subjects > Reference > Test Prep Central > General
Examinations & assessment
Higher & further education
Careers - General
Business & Economics
Study Aids / ACT (American College Tests)
Only RS mirrors allowed!
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.