Jonathan Margolis, Patrick Garrigan, "Guerrilla Marketing For Dummies (For Dummies (Business & Personal Finance))"
For Dummies | 2008-10-06 | ISBN: 0470289678 | 384 pages | PDF | 2,7 MB
Want to reach consumers in innovative ways? Guerilla Marketing For Dummies is packed with guerilla tactics and trade secrets for marketing your products or services like never before. From re-imagining existing marketing platforms to mastering trailblazing methods, you’ll create a cost-effective game plan for getting your customers’ attention and keeping it!
This savvy, hands-on guide explains what guerilla marketing is, who does it, and why. You’ll learn how it can take your brand to new heights as you start thinking like a guerilla, brainstorming, collaborating, and refining ideas for an exciting, non-traditional marketing program. The real fun starts when you build a winning team and take your message to the streets, executing attention-grabbing publicity stunts and creating unforgettable events. You’ll find out when it pays to work with the big-gun guerilla-marketing firms and how to launch your own low-cost campaign. Discover how to:
* Reach customers wherever they are
* Develop a cohesive guerilla-marketing campaign
* Capitalize on the hottest trends
* Cut through the constant marketing clutter
* Make products and brands stand out
* Use buzz, viral, grassroots, and experiential marketing
* Write a great press release
* Create opportunities for partnership and tie-ins
* Find budget-friendly ways to go guerilla
* Build a powerful online presence
* Work with existing contacts, publicists, and the press
You can enter the guerilla jungle and emerge with the lion’s share of the sales! Let Guerilla Marketing For Dummies show you how.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.