Hubert Bromma, "How to Invest In Offshore Real Estate and Pay Little or No Taxes"
McGraw-Hill | 2007-09-17 | ISBN: 0071470093 | 256 pages | PDF | 1,3 MB
Cash in on the Hot New Real Estate Trend!
More and more real estate investors are finding bargain properties offshore. How to Invest in Offshore Real Estate and Pay Little or No Taxes helps you maximize profits and minimize taxes on your overseas investment properties, no matter how far away they may be. Hubert Bromma shows you how to use tax-advantaged accounts and plans to earn a bundle on foreign properties-from apartments, to condos, to office space.
Inside, you'll find everything you need to make the most of your investment:
* Practical investing tactics for finding great deals anywhere
* Plans and strategies for avoiding most domestic and foreign taxes
* Locations of the hottest foreign markets-from Austria to New Zealand to Honduras
* How to invest overseas using your 401(k) or IRA
* An offshore real estate checklist to ensure you cover all your bases
* Smart advice on avoiding scam artists and bad deals
* Plus, a wealth of other handy resources for profitable, tax-free investing
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.