Скачать Improving On-the-Job Training: How to Establish and Operate a Comprehensive OJT Program бесплатно
William J. Rothwell, H. C. Kazanas "Improving On-the-Job Training: How to Establish and Operate a Comprehensive OJT Program"
Pfeiffer | 2004-04-16 | ISBN: 0787965057 | 208 pages | PDF | 1 MB
This second edition of the best-selling book, Improving On-The-Job Training, provides professional trainers, HR managers, and line managers with a hands-on resource for installing a low-cost, low tech approach to planned on-the-job training program that will improve real-time work performance throughout an entire organization. A comprehensive volume, Improving On-The-Job Training
• Offers guidelines for establishing an OJT program.
• Outlines the key management issues that should be addressed when starting up a program.
• Describes effective methods of training the trainers and learners.
• Shows how to identify the need for planned on-the-job-training.
• Explains how to analyze work, worker, and workplace OJT.
• Offers vital information for preparing and presenting on-the-job training.
• Illustrates how to evaluate results of OJT.
• Describes aids to planned on-the-job training.
• Includes six valuable lessons about planned OJT programs.