Скачать Making the Client Connection: Maximizing the Power of Your Personality, Presentations, and Presence бесплатно
Mitch Anthony, Gary DeMoss "Making the Client Connection: Maximizing the Power of Your Personality, Presentations, and Presence"
Kaplan Business | 2004-04-01 | ISBN: 079318696X | 256 pages | PDF | 1,3 MB
Learn Powerful Techniques to Quickly Gain Client Trust and Close the Deal
In their previous book, The Financial Professional’s Guide to Persuading 1 to 1,000, communications specialists Mitch Anthony and Gary DeMoss taught professionals in the financial services industry proven strategies for delivering “can’t miss” presentations about products and services. In this latest book, they take those ideas one step further, teaching the skills that every sales professional needs to know to build a deeper level of trust with clients.
After using the invaluable techniques demonstrated in Making the Client Connection, you’ll be able to:
• Meet, greet and treat your clients in ways that will make them instantly trust you.
• Use your emotional intelligence to your best advantage.
• Become a better observer of personality and use that understanding to increase your sales.
• Negotiate compromises and resolve conflicts instantly.
• Polish your sales presentation skills to grab the attention of your audience.
With this guide, you’ll never miss another opportunity to determine and deliver exactly what your clients want—ultimately turning a simple introduction into a long-lasting and profitable association.