Michael F. Corbett "The Outsourcing Revolution: Why It Makes Sense and How to Do It Right"
Kaplan Business | 2004-09-01 | ISBN: 0793192145 | 256 pages | PDF | 8,4 MB
Business process outsourcing (BPO) is a $6 trillion global industry involving thousands of companies and millions of employees. Business process outsourcing (BPO) is one of the very few business tools available to managers with the power to fundamentally transform their organizations. Done on a global scale, BPO enables companies to simultaneously reengineer their existing operations, create a more flexible and adaptable organizational structure, and tap the best minds in the world to create an innovation explosion. For the first time ever, BPO's best-known expert and pioneer, Michael Corbett, who helped craft IBM's entry into the outsourcing business, details the opportunities presented by BPO as well as a plan for implementing and sustaining its benefits. The Outsourcing Revolution is written for executives and managers in organizations of any size who want to learn how BPO can improve their company's performance. More than a "how-to" book, it provides a comprehensive framework for decision making and action based on the real-life experiences of executives heading up successful initiatives for their companies today. Readers will learn how to:
* Determine the value of BPO for any process.
* Analyze risk, evaluate its potential impact, and use a range of techniques to reduce, eliminate, and manage that risk.
* Identify, evaluate, and select the right partner or partners.
* Turn contractor relationships into long-term, successful BPO relationships.
* Transition people, processes, and technologies to the BPO state.
* Identify, develop, and reward outsourcing managers.
* Create new ways of doing business ahead of the competition. The Outsourcing Revolution features case studies detailing how specific companies planned, implemented, and are managing BPO. Results from surveys of more than 1,500 companies provide real data on what organizations around the world are doing and why, as well as what does and doesn't work.
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.