Robert A. Frisch "ESOP: The Ultimate Instrument in Succession Planning, 2nd Edition"
Wiley | 2001-09-28 | ISBN: 0471434442 | 400 pages | PDF | 1,4 MB
What if there were a way an owner of a private company could:
* Sell stock of the company, pay no tax on the proceeds, and still keep control?
* Increase the company's working capital and cash flow with no cash expenditure?
* Provide employees with equity at no cash outlay on anyone's part?
* Make life insurance premiums tax deductible?
* Increase productivity, profitability, and company value with no cash outlay?
* Allow the corporation to operate in a totally tax-free environment?
An ESOP-- Employee Stock Ownership Plan-- does all that and it does it with the sanction and encouragement of the United States Congress.
ESOP: The Ultimate Instrument in Succession Planning, Second Edition is a comprehensive yet easy-to-understand guide emphasizing the corporate financial benefits that an employee stock ownership plan can offer as a business financing instrument. Written by noted expert Robert Frisch and updated to include the latest developments, this book explains in clear language ESOPs work and how owners of private corporations can use them as versatile financial tools to achieve their succession planning objectives.
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.