Скачать ERP: Tools, Techniques, and Applications for Integrating the Supply Chain, Second Edition бесплатно
Carol A Ptak, Eli Schragenheim "ERP: Tools, Techniques, and Applications for Integrating the Supply Chain, Second Edition"
CRC | 2003-10-20 | ISBN: 1574443585 | 464 pages | PDF | 5 MB
Completely revised and updated, ERP: Tools, Techniques, and Applications for Integrating the Supply Chain, Second Edition describes, from the perspective of a business manager, concepts and tools for enterprise planning, management, and execution. The text is written in an easy-to-read format, with many real examples from a variety of industries that illustrate key points. This book can be used over and over, as a quick reference to obtain insight into ERP topics. The Second Edition introduces many new topics, including:
• Supplier relationship management (SRM)
• Strategic sourcing
• Throughput supply chain measures such as inventory dollar days and throughput dollar days
• Product Life Cycle Management (PLM)
• Technology architecture choices
• Customer relationship management With the help of a supplemental CD containing a Management Interactive Case Study System (MICSS), this volume explains the application of ERP tools and techniques to different types of businesses, and enables you to test the concepts in a computer simulation model. You can control the dynamics of handling an ERP program within a virtual company, and learn from the resulting analysis of how to guide to this company to financial success. This simulation package allows you to test your newly acquired knowledge before implementing your chosen ERP system.