Frederick D. Lipman "Valuing Your Business: Strategies to Maximize the Sale Price"
Wiley | 2005-05-30 | ISBN: 0471714542 | 327 pages | PDF | 1 MB
Knowing the true market value of your business -- even before the business is officially for sale -- is essential. But to understand the complex issues behind business valuation, you need the trusted guidance of someone who knows how this process works.
In Valuing Your Business, Frederick Lipman -- a corporate attorney and former Wharton lecturer with more than forty years' experience in M&As, sales of companies, and IPOs -- reveals the proven strategies for managing valuation before selling a business.
This straightforward guide leads you through the entire process from beginning to end, addressing topics such as:
• How to enhance the value of a business
• Hidden costs and pitfalls to watch for and avoid
• Where to find expert attorneys and accountants
• Techniques for negotiating a deal that will maximize the sale price while avoiding unnecessary taxes
• Strategies for marketing a business to buyers without alarming staff, suppliers, competitors, and the media
• And much more.
If you're selling or contemplating selling a business, Valuing Your Business, is the only book you'll need.
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.