Raghu Garud, Arun Kumaraswamy, Richard Langlois "Managing in the Modular Age: Architectures, Networks, and Organizations"
Wiley | 2002-11-08 | ISBN: 0631233156 | 424 pages | PDF | 5 MB
This book brings together seminal articles by leading scholars of technological and organizational systems, exploring the impact of 'modularity'. Modularity refers to an ability to take apart and put together differenct products and networks, or to 'mix and match' components in order to meet different user specifications. This is of key importance today where new systems such as the World Wide Web and many areas of the computer industry depend on it. The volume pulls together and defines an exciting new area of inquiry: into how our 'modular age' is reshaping the business eco-system.
* Includes contributions from leading scholars of technology and organization
* Modularity refers to an ability to take apart and put together different products and systems, or to 'mix and match' components in order to meet different user specifications.
* Consolidates and defines an area of inquiry that is becoming increasingly important with the development of web-based and 'network' industries.
* Sensitizes readers to the complexity of issues surrounding new modular products and systems created by e-business
* Encourages readers to make connections among different levels and disciplines.
* Initiates a debate around issues of modularity.
* Includes a commentary co-authored by the late Nobel Laureate Herbert A. Simon to whom the book is dedicated.
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.