Barbara Canton, Wayne Erdman, Jeff Irvine, Louis Lim, Fran McLaren, Roland W Meisel, David Tallach Miller, Jacob Speijer, "Mathematics of Data Management"
McGraw-Hill Ryerson School | 2002-08-19 | ISBN:0070917140 | 676 pages | PDF | 8,1 MB
This text provides students with a basic foundation in the concepts and skills of managing data. The major objective of the text is to provide students with the mathematical foundation, and the research and technological skills, to successfully complete a major culminating project on a topic of interest to them.
Students access data through print and internet sources to use in the exercise questions as well as the completion of small projects that prepare them for the successful completion of the culminating project. The text integrates the optional use of technology tools such as dynamic statistical software, graphing calculators, and spreadsheets in such a way that classes and students with limited access to these technology tools are accommodated.
- Built on the very best of McGraw-Hill Ryerson's math texts: numerous exercises to maximize student comprehension; quality investigations for both concept development and assessment; concepts developed in the context of meaningful real world applications
- Easy-to-follow process integrated throughout the text for accomplishing the course culminating project that integrates the expectations of the course
- Four smaller projects provide students with the opportunity to develop the skills required to successfully complete their culminating project
- Projects provide an opportunity for open-ended assessment of students' application of the skills and comprehension of the concepts of the course
- Assessment tools, both in-text and TR support
- All concepts are summarized at the end of each section for easy reference and reviewed with thought provoking communication questions
- Exercise set and chapter test questions are correlated to the Achievement Chart
- Prerequisite Skills and Technology appendices to support independent learning, and provide quick how-to references for previously learned skills and technology tool key strokes
- Fully integrated technology
- Comprehensive review of previously learned skills and concepts prepare students for the new concepts in each chapter
- Comprehensive chapter reviews provide section-by-section review of concepts learned in the chapter
- Chapter tests provide a sample test-taking experience based on the concepts in the chapter
- Cumulative reviews
Only RS mirrors, please
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.