Michael Allison, Jude Kaye "Strategic Planning for Nonprofit Organizations, Second Edition"
Wiley | 2003-07-11 | ISBN: 0471445819 | 320 pages | PDF | 6,22 MB
Your total guide to putting a powerful management tool to work in your organization
Why strategic planning? Because a well wrought strategic plan helps you set priorities and acquire and allocate the resources needed to achieve your goals. It provides a framework for analyzing and quickly adapting to future challenges. And it helps all board and staff members focus more clearly on your organization's priorities, while building commitment and promoting cooperation and innovation.
But to be effective, your plan will need to address the special needs of the nonprofit sector. And for more than a decade, Strategic Planning for Nonprofit Organizations has been the number-one source of guidance on all facets of strategic planning for managers at nonprofits of every size and budget.
This thoroughly revised, updated, and expanded edition arms you with the expert knowledge and tools you need to develop and implement surefire strategic plans, including tested-in-the-trenches worksheets, checklists, and tables--in print and on the companion CD-ROM--along with a book-length case study that lets you observe strategic planning in action. Packed with real-world insights and practical pointers, it shows you how to:
* Develop a clear mission, vision, and set of values
* Conduct SWOT analyses and program evaluations
* Assess client needs and determine stakeholder concerns
* Set priorities and develop core strategies, goals, and objectives
* Balance the dual bottom lines of mission and money
* Write and implement a solid strategic plan
* Develop a user-friendly annual work plan
* Establish planning cycles, gauge progress, and update strategies
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.