Judith Hale "Outsourcing Training and Development: Factors for Success"
Pfeiffer | 2005-12-16 | ISBN: 0787978973 | 192 pages | PDF | 1 MB
In this book, human resource management and training expert Judy Hale demystifies training outsourcing and details how companies can successfully outsource their training and development needs from the entire learning function to selected services and programs. It also covers the labyrinth of contractual, interpersonal, and legal dimensions inherent in any decision to partner with another service provider. Filled with practical tips, guidelines, and plenty of tools, this book explains how to determine
• What type of external resources will be required
• What to expect of external resources
• What will be required in terms of program deliverables, reports, quality assurance, risk management, and reporting relationships
• The level of readiness to outsource deliverables ranging from managing the training and development function to specific program elements
• The contractual elements that best protect an organizations interests
• How to collaborate effectively with all of the functions involved in outsourcing decisions
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.