John McManus "Leadership: Project and Human Capital Management"
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2006-02-09 | ISBN: 0750668962 | 256 pages | PDF | 1,3 MB
Success in project management requires the project manager to operate at many levels and deal with a myriad of internal and external stakeholders. Leadership in the project management requires the vision, ability and courage to guide individuals and teams to rewarding experiences.
Project Managers often expect to achieve a great deal, but need to realise they can achieve little without the efforts of others. This book focuses on the complexity and issues of leadership in project management. The book provides:
* assist project managers in their understanding of what leadership is and how leadership influences the outcome of project success
* demonstrate how empowerment can be used to achieve results and positive project outcomes
* demonstrate how to engage and influence others to achieve project goals
* define the theoretical and practical boundaries of decision making within the context of multiple stakeholder projects
* provide an insight into what it takes to build high performance project teams
* provide a communication taxonomy for managing multiple stakeholders and demonstrates how conflict should be managed
* Achieve your project management goals by providing clear leadership
* Build and develop an effective project team
* Demonstrates how to engage and influence stakeholders and team members to achieve project goals
No Mirror(s) Please!
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.