Dirk Glaesser "Crisis Management in the Tourism Industry"
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2003-06 | ISBN: 0750659769 | 320 pages | PDF | 1,1 MB
The tourism industry is arguably one of the most important sources of income and foreign exchange, and is growing rapidly. However, national and international crises have huge negative economic consequences.
Crisis Management in the Tourism Industry aims to illustrate the theories and actions that can be taken to better understand consumer, economic and environmental reaction in order for the businesses involved to be more prepared for such events and how to handle their business in times of crises.
Using international up to date case studies this text discusses:
* The influential effect of the mass media
* How crises effect the purchase decision process
* Destination branding/image and its manipulation
* Preventative crises management and strategies
* Understanding effects of crises on the tourism industry and how businesses can prepare and succeed in these times
* Written by one of the world's leading experts from the World Tourism Organisation
* Global coverage and perspective with cases and examples from the UK, Australia and USA
No Mirror(s) Please!
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.