Peng Sheng, Aziz Guergachi “Exchange Behavior in Selling and Sales Management"
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2008-01-14 | ISBN: 0750685905 | 240 pages | PDF | 1,5 MB
Exchange Behavior in Selling and Sales Management presents a pragmatic and easy-to-implement framework for the successful operation of selling and sales management. Focused specifically on the value-exchange behavior of buyers and sellers, the book is composed of eight fundamental building blocks, which provide:
* A revolutionary framework to describe the dynamics of consumer and organizational buying processes
* A scientific, analytical approach to the personal elements in selling
* A much needed insight into the personal interactions between buyers and sellers, both the implicit and explicit
* A new and unique structure which integrates psychographic data mining and modeling techniques in a sales context, for the first time
Exchange Behavior in Selling and Sales Management reflects selling and sales management practices within the field, based upon the extensive experience of the authors and other contributors. It is essential reading for advanced students, practitioners and researchers in sales and marketing.
- Develops a revolutionary framework to describe consumer and organizational buying processes, derived from author?s earlier work in a nationally-sanctioned textbook in China
- Approaches data modeling in a sales context
- Includes insight the personal interactions between buyer and seller, both the implicit and explicit
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.