Paul Sparrow, Cary L. Cooper "The Employment Relationship: Key Challenges for HR"
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2003-08-05 | ISBN: 0750649410 | 288 pages | PDF | 2 MB
Challenges Facing the Employment Relationship in Future Organizations addresses the issues of change within employee relationships resulting from the impact of factors such as:
* international competitive pressures
* technological change
* changing individual expectations and behaviours
The new employment contract is analysed from inside and outside organizations and the issues are addressed from both a human resource management and work psychology perspective.
* Reviews the phenomenon of globalization, outlining the current impacts on the employment relationship and summarizing the assumed impacts on future work
* Looks at the employment relationship from a labour market perspective and reviews the evidence on an increasing individualization of the employment relationship
* Reviews work by psychologists on the changing psychological contract
* Provides an overview of new forms of work organization, drawing attention to research on virtual organization and implications of e-enablement
* Outlines the challenges to the employment relation on a global scale
* Illustrates the connection between HRM policies/practices and work psychology
* Provides an up to date summary of existing research, knowledge and debate
* Considers a wide range of factors that impact on change within employee relationships
No Mirror(s) Please!
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.