On My Own Two Feet
Adams Business | 2007-05-01 | ISBN: 1598691244 | 183 pages | PDF | 3,7 MB
Whether you've been living paycheck-to-paycheck, are trying to save for a down payment on your first home, or are hoping to one day retire in comfort, On My Own Two Feet can help. This succinct guide will teach you how to balance your desire to live well today with the need to save and invest for tomorrow. In this lively, no-nonsense financial primer you will learn:
* How much of your income to save
* How to avoid the perils of credit card debt
* How to create a budget you can live with (and still have fun!)
* How to invest wisely using a powerful, keep-it-simple plan
* How to deal with real life situations - such as figuring out how much home or car you can afford & how to handle money when you couple up with that someone special
On My Own Two Feet redefines Personal Finance 101. The sooner you apply the basic financial concepts highlighted by Thakor and Kedar, the more likely it is that you'll achieve common life goals such as owning a home, providing for yourself or your family, taking fun vacations, and retiring in comfort -- all free from financial stress.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.