Winning Strategies for the New Latin Markets
FT Press | 2002-08-26 | ISBN: 0130617164 | 400 pages | PDF | 1,1 MB
Companies worldwide are discovering the enormous potential of the Latin markets. Succeeding in the new Latin markets is challenging because of the dramatic changes affecting every aspect of life throughout the region. Winning Strategies for the New Latin Markets systematically reviews those changes—and offers guidelines for effective strategies that meet the changing market needs. The authors—each a long-time expert in Latin and global business—challenge popular views of the Latin markets. Powerful transformations ranging from privatizations and economic reform to rapid adoption of the Internet are allowing major companies to create powerful business networks from New York to So Paulo—but success in the region also requires an understanding of consumer variations across countries.
* Over 100 interviews and several case studies Insights of corporate leaders from the United States, Europe, and Latin America
* Reaching the new Latin consumers Changing demographics, changing economics, changing consumption patterns
* A projected $1 trillion U.S. Latin market by 2010: 34 million Latin consumers Connecting with the United States' fastest growing market segment
* Leveraging the Internet throughout the Latin value chain How technology is transforming planning, control, marketing, distribution, and customer service throughout the Latin world
* A golden triangle of U.S. Latin, Mexican, and Brazilian markets: pivotal for success—but very different Choosing the right platform is the key for success throughout the hemisphere
* Understanding the unique Latin healthcare marketplace An inside look at the challenge of healthcare marketing in Latin America
* Future growth scenarios Challenges and opportunities for the next decade
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.