The Skilled Negotiator
Jossey-Bass | 2004-04-29 | ISBN: 078796655X | 272 pages | PDF | 1,3 MB
In The Skilled Negotiator Kathleen Reardon engagingly describes how to expand on negotiation strategies and develop language skills to enhance success in negotiation. The book is filled with real-life examples revealing how to detect subtleties in manner and speech that negotiation novices fail to notice. You'll learn how to identify the 'choice points' that occur during negotiations, how to influence and redirect the conversation to address what you need and ultimately get what you want.
The author helps you:
* Identify your negotiation style and its limitations
* Use language strategically whether you're being subtle or direct
* Recognize deception and manage it
* Position and persuade artfully
* Effectively negotiate one-on-one and in teams
* Deal constructively with your own and others—heated emotions
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.