Disinherit the IRS: Stop Uncle Sam from Claiming Half of Your Estate...or More
Career Press | 2002-12 | ISBN: 1564146219 | 352 pages | PDF | 1,9 MB
Even after a lifetime of paying taxes, you still aren't home free-the IRS may take half or more of whatever you have left when you die. Disinherit the IRS reveals the simple, legal ways to avoid these taxes, possibly for generations, while allowing you to protect your children, grandchildren, and future heirs from predators and claims from lawsuits and divorce.
You will discover how to:
- Get the IRS to effectively pay your life insurance premiums. Remove assets from your taxable estate without losing control of or income from them.
- Make a profit by donating to charity.
- Effectively exempt your entire estate from state taxes.
- Avoid capital gain taxes on the sale of your appreciated property.
- Leave what you have to whom you want, when you want, and in the way you want, while at the same time paying the least possible court fees, attorney fees, and estate taxes.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.