Mark Edward Byrnes "Field Sampling Methods for Remedial Investigations, 2 Ed."
CRC | 2008-08-25 | ISBN: 1420059084 | 344 pages | PDF | 5,2 MB
Originally published in 1994, the first edition of Field Sampling Methods for Remedial Investigations soon became a premier resource in the field. The “Princeton Groundwater” course designated it as one of the top books on the market that address strategies for groundwater well installation, well completion, and groundwater sampling. This long-awaited second edition continues the tradition of providing guidance on how to develop cost-effective and defensible environmental sampling programs to support site characterization, site remediation, and building decontamination and decommissioning in both chemical and radioactive environments.
The book provides guidance on how to:
· Implement the US EPA’s latest Data Quality Objective’s procedure
· Prepare and maintain defensible field documentation
· Use quality control sampling, data verification, data validation, and data quality assessment to assure the data collected is of adequate quality and quantity for its intended use
· Properly decontaminate drilling and field sampling equipment
· Determine appropriate health and safety requirements
· Manage investigation-derived waste
· Properly prepare sample bottles for shipment
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.