Leo A. Wrobel “Business Resumption Planning, Second Edition"
Auerbach Publications | 2008-11-11 | ISBN: 0849314593 | 544 pages | PDF | 3 MB
Offering hundreds of tips, templates, checklists, and pointers to information in the public domain, Business Resumption Planning, Second Edition assists you in creating a rock solid recovery plan for any size organization. It provides the information you need in order to coordinate first responders to meet any disaster scenario head on, whether involving computers, telecommunications, or infrastructure in a timely and effective manner.
What’s New in the Second Edition:
· The latest techniques for conducting an efficient Business Impact Analysis and an accurate Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)
· Advice on how to successfully recover from Ground Zero events, such as those involving Oklahoma City, the World Trade Center (WTC),and Hurricane Katrina
· Tips for recovery teams and first responders, including how to maintain “4Ci” (Command, Control, Communications, Computers and intelligence) during a disaster
· An examination of legal ramifications resulting from a failure to plan—including new liability issues that directly affect you
· An explanation of how the recently enacted Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 impacts your planning effort
· Plans and templates that assess vulnerability in WANs, Open Networks, physical facilities, environmentals, and enhanced services
The book contains actual case studies and examples illustrating the vulnerabilities of today’s mission critical systems. It details the proactive steps you should take now to first assess your exposure, then eliminate it. The book also includes a CD-ROM that contains worksheets, checklists, audit forms, work breakdown structures, and reports.
--- Want to thank - download from my links ---
--- No mirrors, please ---
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.