Guide to Home Improvement Costs
Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann | Pages: 152 | 2003-05-08 | ISBN 0750658738 | PDF | 1 MB
Extending your home? New kitchen or bathroom? Planning to decorate?
If you're taking on a job like this you need to know three things - can you do it on your own; how long is going to take; and most important of all, how much is it going to cost.
This book tells you the answers. With simple-to-follow guidance on all your home improvement projects it tells you:
· the time the job will take
· the costs of the materials
· how difficult it's going to be
· and what a professional is going to charge to do it for you
· Make sure you get value for money
· Budget for your home improvements
· Do It Yourself or use a professional - helps you to decide
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.