The Economics of Recreation, Leisure and Tourism, Third Edition Re upload
Publisher: Butterworth-Heinemann | Pages: 464 | 2005-01-13 | ISBN: 0750661801 | PDF | 2 MB
Now in its third successful edition, The Economics of Leisure and Tourism has been fully revised and updated to cover all the latest issues and changes, and more. Essentially a real world text in applied economics, it explains the necessary economic theories from first principles and applies them to a range of leisure and tourism problems and issues at the consumer, business, national and international level.
Key themes discussed are:
* How is the provision of leisure and tourism determined and could it be provided in a different way?
* What are the key opportunities and threats facing leisure and tourism & environmental impacts?
* How can economics be used to manage leisure and tourism?
International in its outlook, this text uses examples from Brazil, China, India and Japan, as well as Europe, North America and Australia.
With an accompanying website with links and Powerpoint resources for lecturers, this new edition provides:
* New chapters on regeneration, tourism as an economic development strategy, globalisation and ppolitical economy of tourism.
* Introduction of dependency theory and development economics theories
* Liberal use of press cuttings, journal articles and international case studies
* User friendly learning features such as: visual mapping of chapter contents, chapter objectives, summaries of key points' short answer questions.
* User-friendly and relevant, no 'theory for theory's sake'
* Visual mapping of the content of each chapter
* Liberal use of press cuttings and international case studies (e.g. North America, Europe and Australia)
NO Mirrors Please
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.