Managing Debt For Dummies
Publisher: For Dummies | Pages: 312 | 2007-01 | ISBN 0470084863 | PDF | 2 MB
If you’re trying to kick the “Buy Now/Pay Later” habit and get your spiraling debt under control, you need Managing Debt For Dummies now! This practical, commonsense guide provides straightforward strategies for coping with every kind of secured and unsecured debt, including, personal loans, car loans, mortgages, home equity loans, lines of credit, credit cards, finance company loans, and student loans. You’ll find out how easy it is to:
* Distinguish between good and bad debt
* Go on a “debt diet” to get back into financial shape
* Start a filing system to track debt and protect life after debt
* Adopt a smart spending regimen
* Increase your income
* Consolidate your debt
* Decide which bills to pay when you can’t pay them all
* Use credit cards responsibly
You can still live well while slashing spending on groceries, clothing, and entertainment. Find out how in Managing Debt for Dummies.
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.