Скачать Financial Risk Taking: An Introduction to the Psychology of Trading and Behavioral Finance бесплатно
Financial Risk Taking
Wiley | 2004-08-16 | ISBN: 0470850264 | 294 pages | PDF | 1,2 MB
Financial Risk Taking by M. Elvin contains a fascinating blend of practical trading ideas from the trading masters and psychological studies from the academic world. It covers more than the title implies and discusses trading methods, trading as a business, trading standards and trading psychology. Dr. Elvin is himself a trader, clinical psychologist and business person whose illustrations on trading covers his own errors as well as his developing wisdom as a trader. Recommended for traders at any level, from novice to advanced. If you need a first book on trading or a last book on trading, this is it.
Areas covered include:
* Emotions - are they functional or disabling? How do the mechanisms of fear, greed and panic work?
* Motivation and perception - how do belief paradigms affect perception and performance?
* What perceptual errors influence decisions to the trader's detriment?
* Information processing and risk assessment - how does information overload affect Stress How does stress affect investment decisions?
* Technological and mathematical anxiety - why do we avoid learning the skills we most need? What levels of ability are required?
* Can psychological and biological theories assist in our understanding of investors' performance?
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK