Alex Michael, Ben Salter “The Art of Loving"
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2006-04-21 | ISBN: 0750667478 | 256 pages | PDF | 2,3 MB
In the past 10 years mobile phones have gone from being high-end gadgets only the wealthy could afford to an essential accessory, now owned by a large portion of the population of the world. The integration of the Internet, mobility and communications at the device, service and transport level has created a new set of business opportunities.
Mobile marketing has become a mainstream marketing tool and marketers must now identify and reach their mobile audience. This book is designed to teach marketeers how to tap into this potential.
Mobile Marketing is as different from traditional marketing as Internet marketing was, and this book outlines methods and techniques for:
* Defining and implementing a wireless marketing strategy
* Making sense of what can be a technically and commercially confusing industry
* Providing a wealth of carefully chosen international cases and examples to demonstrate techniques in the real world
Written by experienced practitioners with experience of advising major international companies on both strategy and individual campaigns in the mobile sector it is an essential guide and reference for professional marketeers.
* Defining and implementing a wireless marketing strategy.
* Making sense of what can be a technically and commercially.
* Providing a wealth of carefully chosen international cases and
examples to demonstrate techniques in the real world.
---No mirrors, please---
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.