Скачать Handbook of Simulation: Principles, Methodology, Advances, Applications, and Practice бесплатно
Jerry Banks “Handbook of Simulation: Principles, Methodology, Advances, Applications, and Practice"
Wiley-Interscience | 1998-09-14 | ISBN: 0471134031 | 864 pages | PDF | 38,6 Mb
The only complete guide to all aspects and uses of simulation-from the international leaders in the field
There has never been a single definitive source of key information on all facets of discrete-event simulation and its applications to major industries. The Handbook of Simulation brings together the contributions of leading academics, practitioners, and software developers to offer authoritative coverage of the principles, techniques, and uses of discrete-event simulation.
Comprehensive in scope and thorough in approach, the Handbook is the one reference on discrete-event simulation that every industrial engineer, management scientist, computer scientist, operations manager, or operations researcher involved in problem-solving should own, with an in-depth examination of:
* Simulation methodology, from experimental design to data analysis and more
* Recent advances, such as object-oriented simulation, on-line simulation, and parallel and distributed simulation
* Applications across a full range of manufacturing and service industries
* Guidelines for successful simulations and sound simulation project management
* Simulation software and simulation industry vendors
---No mirrors, please---