Скачать A Short Course in International Contracts: Drafting the International Sales Contract for Attorneys and Non-Attorneys бесплатно
Karla C. Shippey “A Short Course in International Contracts: Drafting the International Sales Contract for Attorneys and Non-Attorneys"
World Trade Press; 2nd edition (December 2002) | ISBN: 1885073658 | 184 pages | CHM | 1,5 Mb
As the number and volume of international transactions has increased, the need for more formality in defining agreements has grown as well. Contracts provide the formal written understanding between parties to a transaction. A short course in international contracts is for non-attorney businesspeople as well as attorneys. The books contains chapters on: - Role of contracts in international trade
- Parties to the transaction
- Trade terms and incoterms 2000
- Drafting the contract for sale of goods
- Validity of contracts locally
- Contract fundamentals in international legal systems
- 10 sample contracts, including offer to sell, memorandum of sale, Purchase order, conditional sales contract, consulting contract, franchise agreement, distribution agreement, licensing contract, sales representative contract and consignment agreement.
- Extensive legal glossary
- Bibliography --
---No mirrors, please---