Malcolm McDonald / Ian Dunbar, «Market Segmentation: How to do it, how to profit from it»
Butterworth-Heinemann | ISBN 0750659815 | October 1, 2004 | 512 pages| PDF | 2.7 Mb
* McDonald and Dunbar are the leading author team in this area
* Segmentation and marketing mapping are core areas of the marketing syllabus, and there is much that is new as a result of the new segmentation possibilities from e-marketing and e-business
* The book has a textbook feel, which highlights the diagrams and market maps (key elements of the book)
This is a key book, in a vital area. The Butterworth-Heinemann edition of what was previously published by MacMillian, is a thoroughly revised and updated version.
* Highly developed and well illustrated treatment of a key marketing technique
* Usable by students and executives, for whom the practical, step-by-step approach is designed
* Leading author team in the field
DOWNLOAD FROM RAPIDSHARE:
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.