Michael C. Fu (Editor), Robert A. Jarrow (Editor), Ju-Yi J. Yen (Editor) "Advances in Mathematical Finance"
Birkhuser Boston | 2007-07 | ISBN: 0817645446 | 340 pages | PDF | 7,6 MB
This self-contained volume brings together a collection of chapters by some of the most distinguished researchers and practitioners in the fields of mathematical finance and financial engineering. Presenting state-of-the-art developments in theory and practice, the Festschrift is dedicated to Dilip B. Madan on the occasion of his 60th birthday.
Specific topics covered include:
* Theory and application of the Variance-Gamma process
* Lvy process driven fixed-income and credit-risk models, including CDO pricing
* Numerical PDE and Monte Carlo methods
* Asset pricing and derivatives valuation and hedging
* It formulas for fractional Brownian motion
* Martingale characterization of asset price bubbles
* Utility valuation for credit derivatives and portfolio management
Advances in Mathematical Finance is a valuable resource for graduate students, researchers, and practitioners in mathematical finance and financial engineering.
To start download click HERE:
No another mirrors, please!
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.