Скачать Peter Atrill, Eddie McLaney - Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists 5th Editon бесплатно
Peter Atrill, Eddie McLaney - Accounting and Finance for Non-Specialists 5th Editon
Financal Times Management | 2006 | ISBN: 0273702440 | Pages: 538 | PDF | 10.24 MB
Now in its fifth edition, this successful text introduces the basic principles and underlying concepts of accounting and finance. It adopts a practical, non-technical approach, making it the ideal text for students from non-accounting disciplines.
The text is written from a 'user' perspective, demonstrating ways in which accounting statements and financial information can be used to improve the quality of decision making.
The fifth edition has been fully updated and revised throughout and has the following key features:
* A lively presentational style with extracts from newspapers and company reports to provide a real-life context.
* Real World boxes demonstrate the practical application and value of concepts and techniques learnt.
* An 'open-learning' approach with numerous activities, worked examples and questions interspersed throughout the text to aid understanding makes the book ideal for self-study
* The decision making focus on the use of accounting information rather than the preparation is highly appropriate for tomorrow's business managers.
* An extensive range of additional resources, including further exercises, innovative case studies, and multiple-choice questions
Accounting and Finance for Non-specialists, 5e is aimed primarily at students who are not majoring in accounting or finance but who are studying introductory level accounting as part of their course.
Peter Atrill is a freelance academic and author working with leading institutions in the UK, Europe and SE Asia. He was previously Head of Business and Management at the University of Plymouth Business School.
Eddie McLaney is Visiting Fellow in Accounting and Finance at the University of Plymouth.
Thanks to original uploader!
According to the new rule only HALF of all books at the most is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage.
To see ALL of them use
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
...::No mirrors, please::...