Tony Cleaver - Economics: The Basics
Routledge | 2004 | ISBN: 0415314127 | Pages: 224 | PDF | 1.52 MB
Economics: The Basics provides a fascinating introduction to the key issues in contemporary economics. With case studies ranging from the coffee plantations of El Salvador to the international oil industry and the economic slowdown in Japan, it addresses fundamental issues such as:
• Whether economic growth is always bad for the environment
• What impact multinational companies and the WTO haveon developing countries
• How price, markets, supply and demand interact across the world
• How money comes to have worth, and how this can be regulated
• How unemployment affects inflation
Comprehensive and easy to read, this accessible guidebook is essential reading for anyone who wants to understand how economics works and why it is important.
Thanks to original uploader!
According to the new rule only HALF of all books at the most is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage.
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
...::No mirrors, please::...
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.