Gail Perry - Quicken All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies
For Dummies | 2006 | ISBN: 0471754668 | Pages: 792 | PDF | 15.26 MB
Your one-stop guide to making the most of Quicken's great financial tools
What's harder — earning money, or managing it? For most of us, that's tough to answer, but this book and Quicken will make the "managing" part a lot easier. Eight convenient minibooks cover things like setting up Quicken, saving money and paying bills automatically, creating and using a budget, safely traversing the tax jungle, and much more.
Discover how to
* Reconcile checking and savings accounts
* Determine the true cost of borrowing money
* Manage property, loans, and investment accounts
* Save money at tax time
* Plan for retirement or a child's education
* Quicken is the #1 personal finance software on the market, with greater than 70 percent retail market share and 16 million active users
* This book features eight minibooks comprising nearly 750 pages-all the information people need to get the most out of the latest Quicken release, get their finances under control, start building a nest egg, and pay less to the IRS
* The only book on the market to include coverage on Quicken Premier Home & Business
* Minibook topics include personal finance basics, an introduction to Quicken, household finances, planning ahead and saving, tracking investments, retirement planning, taxes, and managing small business finances
* Quicken books are consistent top sellers, with more than 900,000 copies of Quicken For Dummies sold in all in all editions
Thanks to original uploader!
According to the new rule only HALF of all books at the most is visible on the AvaxHome Homepage.
To see ALL of them use eBooks category.
If you enjoy my books look at my AvaxHome Blog
...::No mirrors, please::...
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.