Скачать A Century of Spin: How Public Relations Became the Cutting Edge of Corporate Power бесплатно
William Dinan, David Miller, "A Century of Spin: How Public Relations Became the Cutting Edge of Corporate Power"
Pluto Press | 2007-12-20 | ISBN: 0745326897, 0745324452 | 240 pages | PDF | 1,1 MB
--Uncovers the secret history of the PR industry-- This book charts the relentless rise of the public relations industry and how it has transformed our society. Revealing the roots of the PR movement in the years leading up to the First World War.
"'One of the most important books in recent years. I cannot recommend it highly enough.' Robert W. McChesney"
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides