Скачать Enterprise: Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Concepts, Contexts and Commercialization бесплатно
Robin Lowe, Sue Marriott, "Enterprise: Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Concepts, Contexts and Commercialization"
Butterworth-Heinemann | 2006-06-28 | ISBN: 0750669209 | 472 pages | PDF | 1,4 MB
Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Concepts, Contexts and Commercialisation provides readers with an accessible and readable introduction to the various dimensions of entrepreneurship and market innovation. It has a clear structure that is easy for the reader to follow and it focuses on enterprising behaviour. The text contains:
* case studies and 'pause and reflect' situations for the entrepreneur to deliberate on the information they have available before making their decision. This helps to emphasise the point that there are few simple and straightforward decisions closely reflecting decisions in 'real life'.
* integrative personal development activities that provide a basis for readers to reflect on the learning of the chapters and develop a personal development strategy to increase their ability to become more entrepreneurial and improve their ability to manage market innovation.
* an accompanying website giving students and lecturers access to additional resources in order to explore the subject further. A full set of powerpoint slides plus exercises is included, plus suggestions for the use in class of the case studies and other illustrations. Students can access further learning resources to build up their knowledge of innovation situations using the hotlinks to useful websites that will add further depth and bring up to date the case studies and illustrations.
Enterprise, Entrepreneurship and Innovation: Concepts, Contexts and Commercialisation shows:
* how to understand and acquire the entrepreneur's skills, attitudes and knowledge
* the techniques needed to generate new business and create a new organisation
* how to become more innovative, self reliant, and opportunistic.
* the learning and decision-making processes of entrepreneurs
*Easy to read for concentrated study with illustrations of the practical application of enterprise, innovation and entrepreneurship
*Covers the range of enterprise topics, concepts, theory and frameworks needed for a core text
*Encourages readers to think of the opportunities and challenges (but not a 'how to set up your business' book)
*Develops skills that will enhance their employability in a world where creativity and innovation is demanded, not only in the private sector but also in the public, voluntary and community sectors.
Enjoy this great book! Brought to you by SMIRK
Also, check out my latest reuploads. Maybe you'll find something of your interest you might have missed:
1. The Gene Illusion: Genetic Research In Psychiatry And Psychology Under The Microscope
2. Handbook of Offshore Engineering
3. Networking For Dummies
4. XML For Dummies
5. SQL for Dummies
6. Wiley Guide to Chemical Incompatibilities
7. Google Docs 4 Everyone
8. The Mathematics of Geometrical and Physical Optics
9. Advanced Engineering Mathematics
10. Trend Trading: Timing Market Tides