David Reed "Financing Your Condo, Co-Op, or Townhouse"
Amacom | English | | ISBN: 0814480624| 240 pages | PDF | 1 MB
Finding a condo, co-op, or townhouse to call home is hard enough, but finding financing to buy this kind of property is even more challenging. As a veteran mortgage banker and author of Mortgages 101, David Reed has helped thousands of buyers through this complicated process. Financing Your Condo, Co-op, or Townhouse offers readers invaluable advice, including information on developer financing, specialty loans, government programs and refinance loans, streamlining the approval process, appraisals, closing costs, and more. Readers will discover:
• the differences among condos, co-ops, and townhouses
• how to find the right type of property for them
• the rules governing loans for condos, co-ops and townhouses
• how to evaluate which loan type is best and lock in the lowest rate
• why the percentage of owner-occupied units is important
• what to consider when buying new construction or conversion properties
• the financial considerations unique to each type of home
Whatever the property, whatever the question…this handy guide to financing has the answers.
To start download free click HERE:
>>> Download many interesting free eBooks HERE <<<
No another mirrors, please! >>> Read RULES
|a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |
а б в г д е ж з и й к л м н о п р с т у ф х ц ч ш щ ъ ы ь э ю я
Посетители, находящиеся в группе Гости, не могут оставлять комментарии в данной новости.