Скачать Forecasting for Real Estate Wealth: Strategies for Outperforming Any Housing Market бесплатно
Ed Ross «Forecasting for Real Estate Wealth: Strategies for Outperforming Any Housing Market»
Publisher: Wiley | Edition: 2008 | ISBN: 0470275367 | PDF | 264 pages | 1,6 Mb
Is it time to start buying real estate at fire-sale prices?
A slow-down in the real estate market is bad news for everyone, right? Wrong! For you, it could be your ticket to fabulous wealth—if you learn how to identify the bottom of your local market, and buy at the right time.
In Forecasting for Real Estate Wealth, real estate market trending expert Ed Ross gives you the tools and the knowledge you need to take advantage of the great deals created by falling real estate prices. You'll learn the four questions every real estate investor needs to ask before buying, selling, or holding any property and find out how to:
* Calculate the value of your house—or any property in a given neighborhood—in one year or five years
* Accurately predict which property you should invest in for maximum return
* Secure low-cost financing when lenders are reluctant to lend
* Maximize your property's appreciation
* Calculate your true rate of return
* Develop investment strategies that build wealth in both difficult and robust markets
* Rack up a million dollars in profit in just three years
Buying low in real estate and making a fortune is not a matter of guesswork. Read Forecasting for Real Estate Wealth and start making your first million today!